Mr. Andre Peer’s profile:
Mr. Peer, who holds an MBA has a proven track record within the following:
- Comprising activities like design, feasibility studies, cost of investments, public and private financial contributions, preparation, implementation, and mobilizing private sector interest.
- Experience in the development of business culture in public institutions resulting in additional flows of income by commercial activities.
- Experience in structuring Centres of Excellence and supporting frameworks for funding.
- Experience in the design of a unit costing system, calculations of unit costs, and linking of unit costs to output/performance funding.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and financial aspects of employment- funds, levy systems, budgeting, and planning. Organizing the support of the private sector for a training fund and levy system and arranging the facilitating role of the government to establish and to run the training fund.
- Experience in data management (Power BI), analysing quality indicators, financial and organisational data (connecting of different databases), and creating of KPIs.
Countries of experience:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Swaziland, Syria, Turkey