Mr. Claus Nue Moller, who holds a Master degree in Political Science, is a member of NELEA’s labour market and VET expert team. He has more than 20 years of experience as a civil servant at the Public Employment Service, as an assistant professor and as an international consultant.
Mr. Moller’s profile:
- Extensive experience in Labour Market Monitoring, Analysis and Forecasts;
- Strengthening of Social Dialogue at both national and local level in connection with elaboration, implementation and evaluation of Active Labour Market measures and VET initiatives;
- Elaboration, implementation and evaluation of Active Labour Market measures in line with national and regional requirements and the European Employment Strategy;
- Elaboration and implementation of national and regional HRD and VET strategies;
- Wide experience as Project Manager and Team Leader of complex international technical assistance projects;
- Strengthening of the institutional capacity of labour market and VET institutions;
- Elaboration of ToRs for TA and SPSP projects;
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Labour Market and VET measures;
- Elaboration of NQF’s and SQF’s in line with the EQF;
- Elaboration and implementation of Educational Management Information systems(EMIS);
Mr. Moller has work experience from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Republic of South Africa, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.