Mr. Klavs Dahl Christensen holds a Master degree in Education and a Bachelor Degree in International Economics. He is a member of the NELEA VET expert team. He has more than 25 years of experience in VET education.
Mr. Christensen’s profile:
- Extensive experience in VET
- Co-opperation between VET systems and the labour market
- Apprentice systems
- Curriculum Development
- Advice to ministries on the development and implementation of VET reforms
- Capacity building at national, regional and school levels
- Teacher Training
- Management Training
- Wide experience as team leader in international donor funded in transition countries
- Experience in working with donors like Danida, EU, World Bank, MCC and Asian Development Bank
Mr. Christensen has work experience from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Bosnia Herzegovina, Romania, Ukraine, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia and Indonesia.
Download CV KDC Sep 2017 (2)