Mrs. Lise Wichmann is the founder of NELEA and the daily contact person. She is a member of NELEA’s education expert team. She has 20 years of experience as international consultant.
Mrs. Wichmann’s profile:
- Strengthening of the institutional setting for the provision of Vocational Education Services;
- Design of curriculum structures;
- Development of curricula;
- Development of guidelines and manuals on curriculum development and training provision on curriculum development methodologies and processes;
- Revision of existing curricula and development of new modular competency-based curricula for VET programmes;
- Development of short job-oriented courses for adult vocational training related to and based on partnership with the local industry;
- Development of basic skills programmes for vulnerable groups;
- Qualification analysis in relation to vocational education and training (VET);
- Training of teachers and trainers in student-activating learning;
- Strong teamwork orientation and excellent coaching capacities
Ms Wichmann has work experience from Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Egypt, Hungary, Kosovo, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Vietnam..