Mr. Yusuf Yardimci‘s profile:
Mr. Yardimci has more than 30 years of experience as an expert in labour market statistics, particularly in the labour market information system –As a labour market expert, he has more than 15 years of international experience as well as the following key competencies:
- In depth experiences on labour market statistics and analysis based on administrative records and surveys data – including development of Labour Market Information System (LMIS) integrated with the quantitative descriptive labour market information, on line employment services and career guidance and counselling services.
- Wide experience with databases and statistical software (Dbase, Microsoft Access, SPSS etc.)
- Experience on identification and anticipation current and future skills requirements of the labour market, determination of transition from education to employment, with linking the VET and education system
- Theoretical knowledges and practical experiences Labour market and training needs analysis
- Involvement of the social partners in labour market and VET policy;
- Experience as Team Leader, Project Cycle Management (PCM) and management of a public institution (Department of Labour Force Statistics at the Turkish Statistical Institution);
Countries of experience
Azerbaijan, Brazil, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Syria and Turkey.
English and Turkish (mother tongue)