Provision of a team leader, responsible for implementation of 6 components with the following results:
- Data and information base is established with metdodology for data collection in adult learning developed and concept for non-public & public online availability of database identified.
- Staff and policy are developed for systemic innovation and development of an integrated policy implementation framework in the field of adult learning.
- Existing financing arrangements for adult learning are revised and new designed.
- Quality of training programmes and providers is assured and the modernisation of the programme accreditation process is discussed. New elements of the national qualification framework are piloted.
- Basic skills programme for adults is improved and adult training providers and trainers are trained in methodology and delivery of adult training.
- Learning campaign is carried out involving a one-year comprehensive national campaign on adult learning.