Provision of a key expert on LLL and Career Counseling, responsible for:
- improvement of the functioning of employment services,
- introducing the concepts of Career Counselling and Life-Long Learning (LLL),
- support more flexibility and innovation in the Labour market system. The main tasks were
- assessing lifelong career guidance systems, and the need for capacity building of systems for career guidance and quality standards in career guidance systems
- draft a manual on career guidance, training need analysis and preparation of training programmes. A part of this was to promote social dialogue as a key element in LLL strategies and measures within and outside the competencies and scope of the PES.