Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Azerbaijan.
|Project title||Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Azerbaijan.|
|Period||January 2017 – September 2020|
Provision of an expert to Assist the NKE LTE on governance (component 2) to:
- Assessing the needs of the VE Agency in terms of governance and management capacity and finalise the design part of the training program on Governance and Management
- Support the process of developing a strategy for the Agency strategy: design, implementation, follow-up, closely linked to the M&E process. This include finalisation of KPI’s
- Support to development of decision-making routines and tools, based on Result Based Management Approach and the permanent use of management tools, such as the Balance Score Card.
- Raising awareness of the importance of high operational standards (policies and procedures), including identification of these main policies and procedures through mapping exercises and flow charts dully validated with the management of the Agency.
- Development of guidelines on internal management regulations.
- Support HR development functions.
See all projects