Provision of team leader.
- Delivering a training programme in management and leadership for the MOL top management group, combined with day-to-day supervision – Five interactive courses for 12-15 participants lasting 1-2 days each.
- Introducing the top Management Group to Management by Objectives (MbO) as alternative to Management by Law in combination with Labour Market Information System (LMI). – Two one day seminars for 12-15 participants.
- Carry out a training needs analyses (TNA) together with selected MoL staff.
- Provide support to the operation of MOL through required staff training by delivering a number of workshops and training seminars.
a) three training sessions in quality management lasting one day each for Department supervisors – 12-15 participants.
b) three training sessions in daily quality management and motivation for staff facing new tasks, services delivery and identification of qualifications required. Each sessions lasting two days for 12-15 participants.
- Organise a workshop in planning and target setting and proper use of staff – 1 day workshop for 12-15 top managers of MOL.
- Support the MOL internally in planning TVET training based on observed training needs of the labour market.
- A seminar delivered to a selected group of staff and an audience including the social partners, other international projects and other stake holders.